Friday, February 24, 2012

Deus Ex: Human Revolution PC Download Is Your What-Does-It-Mean-To-Be-Human Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I was mocked for loving the original Deus Ex. Maybe it was the way I pronounced the title of the game ("Doo Sex. I LOOOVE Doo Sex"). And then came its horrible sequel. I got pretty far into the game, only to get stuck inside a cave with no ammo or health and guys outside with rocket launchers. Yet I bought Deus Ex: Invisible War twice (once for Xbox and once for PC). My Invisible War discs are now just coasters. So when Deus Ex: Human Revolution was announced, I was apprehensive. Ditching the shades of gray for shades of brown? Where the hell did those swords come from?? Well, I already bought it for Xbox and love it. Third time was the charm. I mean, I definitely won't buy it for PC... Wait, what? It's $10 to download from Amazon?? Hell, thats cheaper than the $15 DLC addon mission. FINE EDIOS, TAKE MY MONEY. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/FWTeVDFDXEY/deus-ex-human-revolution-pc-download-is-your-what+does+it+mean+to+be+human-deal-of-the-day

Juan Jover INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES Michael McDowell

No comments:

Post a Comment